Essential functions are fundamental, core functions common to all positions in the class series and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all job duties for any one position in the class. Since class specifications are descriptive and not restrictive, incumbents can complete job duties of similar kind not specifically listed here.
- Interviews, assesses and advises clients to determine needs and course of action.
- Provide telephone, face to face outreach services to support recruitment efforts.
- Utilize effective interpersonal and communications skills to convey the advantages of the pilot.
- Documents, verifies, records and reports client information.
- Refers participants to appropriate agencies and resources.
- May perform work of staff as necessary.
- Utilizes the resources of social services/other agencies, and community resources as a means of dealing with identified needs/problems.
- Maintains adequate records of provided services including case files and related material.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the Following Additional Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in the Human Services field from an accredited college or university preferred; or a combination of education and full-time work experience
- At least two (2) years of related experience required
- Knowledge in both Federal and State TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families) regulations is a plus
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time
- Bi-lingual a plus
EEO Statement: A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
This is an ongoing position that will go beyond this fiscal year and continue to be funded into the next 2016-2017 year.
Applicants should apply: https://www.goodwillde.org/goodwill-staffing-services/