For High School Seniors…


If you are a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident, you will need to complete the Federal Application for Financial Student Aid [FAFSA] before April 15. The application must be completed online, so go to to get started.
A copy of student parents’ income taxes from 2012 and a copy of student W-2s are required.

If you are not a U.S. Citizen and you are not a Permanent Resident, you can still apply for the SEED Scholarship at Delaware Tech