DART now offers free Public Wi-Fi on all fixed route buses statewide and at the Wilmington Transit Center.
John Sisson, DART’s Chief Executive Officer stated, “Customers no longer need to worry about running out of data as they access our free Wi-Fi to catch up on work, connect with friends, access apps, or just sit back and stream their favorite music as DART gets them safely and quickly to their destination.”
To Experience Wi-Fi on DART Fixed Route Buses*:
- Select the Network – Go to your Wi-Fi settings and select the network name DART Wi-Fi.
- Type in the Password – Once the network name is selected you will be prompted for the password, simply type in RIDEDART.
- Enjoy the internet – Now you’re free to use the DART Wi-Fi.
To Experience Wi-Fi at our Wilmington Transit Center:
- Select the Network – Go to your Wi-Fi settings and select the network name State-Guest-Net.
- Type in the Password – No Password is required.
- Enjoy the internet – Now you’re free to use the State-Guest-Net Wi-Fi.
Now that you can connect to DART’s Wi-Fi network, there’s nothing stopping you from connecting to our DART Transit and DART Pass apps. Happy and safe travels!
*Decals are also posted on buses with log in information.
The Delaware Transit Corporation, a subsidiary of the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT), operates DART. For more information, please visit www.DartFirstState.com or call 1-800-652-DART. Real-Time Bus Information and DART Pass, the mobile fare payment option, are both available on the free DART Transit App (iOS and Android).