* On Friday, people nationwide will show their support for women’s heart disease awareness by wearing red.
* The Delaware Commission for Women encourages you to participate by simply wearing you favorite red dress, shirt, tie, shoes, socks or Red Dress Pin this Friday.
* Heart disease can affect women of any age. The Delaware Commission for Women urges women to know their risk and take action to reduce their risk.
* One in four American women dies of heart disease, and most fail to make the connection between risk factors—such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol—and their personal risk of developing heart disease.
* Help us spread the word- tell your friends, co-workers and family members about National Wear Red Day.