I have three children with my girlfriend who is also in the U.S. illegally but we are not married. My name appears on their birth certificates and I support them. I am eligible for DAPA?


Most probably you will be eligible but you will have to wait for the regulations to come out because a father who is not married to the child’s mother is treated differently under the immigration regulations than a father who is married to the mother. Start collecting your documents during this waiting period and stay tuned!