Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU)
The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is accepting online applications for the HACU Scholarship Program until Friday, May 28, 2010.
More than $250,000 will be awarded to eligible students attending HACU-member institutions during the 2010-2011 academic year. Students must meet the following criteria for all scholarships:
* Demonstrate financial need
* Eligible for Federal Financial Aid (student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident)
* Meet criteria for specific scholarships to which they are applying
* Enrolled at a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarships awarded.
* Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by Friday, May 28, 2010. Scholarships will be awarded in the fall.
The following are the Scholarship Program Sponsors:
Aetna Nursing Scholarships
Deloitte Scholars Program
Lockheed Martin Scholarships Award
NASCAR/Wendell Scott Award
Office Depot Scholarship
United Health Foundation Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities Scholarship
HACU/Wal-Mart Achievers Scholarship
Information on HACU’s scholarship program is available at www.hacu.net/scholarships. Inquiries can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.