Delawareans are encouraged to “Go Green” this holiday season by recycling their Christmas tree at a yard wast drop-off site in New Castle County or a state park in Kent or Sussex County. Trees and other greens, free of ornaments, wire and tinsel, can be dropped-off at one of six locations statewide from Dec. 26 through Jan. 19.
New Castle County:
• Brandywine Hundred Community Yard Waste Demonstration Site. Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday; 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, unless otherwise posted. The site is locatedon the north side of Cauffiel Parkway, approximately 100 yards east of the Cauffiel Parkway and Philadelphia Pike (Business Route 13) intersection.
• Polly Drummond Hill Community Yard Waste Demonstration Site. Hours: Daily; 8:30 am – 4:30 pm unless otherwise posted. The site is located in the Pike Creek area on Polly Drummond Hill Road, about a 1/2 mile north of the Kirkwood Highway.
• DART Mid-County Community Yard Waste Demonstration Site. Hours: Daily; 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, unless otherwise posted. The site is located on the southwest corner of the intersection of U.S. Routte 13 and Route 72 near Bear. (Turn into the DART facility at 1423 S. Dupont Hwy., Bear).
• Killens Pond State Park, 5025 Killens Pond Road, Felton. Hours: Daily; 8 am – sunset.
• Trap Pond State Park, 33587 Baldcypress Lane, Laurel. Hours: Daily; 8 am – sunset.
• Cape Henlopen State Park, 42 Cape Henlopen Drive, Lewes. Hours: Daily; 8 am – sunset.
Tu Opinión(Se el primero en dejar un comentario)
Total Comentarios: 0 Mostrando 10 Comentarios por Página Página 1 de 0