• AerieArt Gallery – Specializing in fine original paintings from the 19th and early 20th centuries, along with offerings by local artists. 45 1/2 Lake Ave., fronting on Third Street, 227-5376, and 70 Rehoboth Ave., First Street Station, second level, 227-4776. Open weekends and by appointment, (302) 584-6402. www.rehoboth.com/aerieart.
• Amandeline Gallery – NEW miniatures by local Rehoboth artist Rick Lantz. Also featuring original and limited edition works by Anne Packard, Sergey Cherep, Ming Feng, Patricia Hansen and many other nationally acclaimed artists. 403 Rehoboth Avenue, 226-0330. www.amandelinegallery.com.
• Detail Gallery – Featuring the photo artwork of our talented photographers during the January Destination Art Walk. We will also hold our annual post-holiday sale on all merchandise, with bargains of 30% – 50% on most merchandise in the store, excluding artwork. 54 Baltimore Ave., 227-8170. www.shopdetail.com.
• Gallery 50 – The Affordable Jewelry Show continues with works by D.C. jeweler Paul Kerkhoven. He uses petrified wood, dinosaur bone, coral and other formerly living materials in his designs. He also uses portions of old bowling balls, sediment car paint from old automobile production sites along with portions of billiard balls in his works. Also highlighted will be mobiles by Santo Mirablile. 50-A Wilmington Ave, 227-2050. www.50contemporaryart.com.
• Kennedy Gallery – Hosting award winning photographer, JIM CONNOLLY. Jim is well known for his wonderful regional and coastal photographic images which capture the essence of life on the Eastern shore. Saturday, January 10th, from 4-7 pm as part of the Artwalk. 140 Rehoboth Ave, 227-3903. www.kennedygalleryrehoboth.com.
• Panache Gallery – On January 10th, Panache Gallery will be featuring an “Early Bird” art walk reception serving light refreshments from 1 – 4 pm. Featuring bright glass pieces to lift your spirits and brighten your home! Choose from a unique selection of glass. 129-B Rehoboth Ave., 227-9229. www.panachegalleryde.com.
• Philip Morton Gallery – Offering an eclectic collection of original art in paintings, sculptures, glass and ceramics from artists around the globe. WINTER SALE, all stock is 15-60% OFF. January hours are limited on weekends or by appointment. Please call 302-258-4618 or email email@example.com. 47 Baltimore Ave. www.philipmortongallery.com.
• Ward Ellinger Gallery – Featuring abstract expressionistic works by Ward Ellinger. Winter hours Sat & Sun 11-6, other times by chance or appointment. 39 Baltimore Ave., 227-2710. www.wardellinger.com.
Mosaic was founded in 2008 to promote a heightened awareness of the emerging Rehoboth Beach art scene. The goal: promote art, unite galleries, and support artists. The group hosts a free art walk in downtown Rehoboth Beach every second Saturday of the month. Visit www.mosaicrehoboth.com for more information.