2. Or if you have to drive, make sure you have a decent tread on your tires. You don’t want to hydroplane into the river!
3. Make sure your tires are properly inflated.
4. Do your wipers work the way they are supposed to?
5. Turn your headlights on when you use your wipers.
6. DRIVE SLOWER.
7. Be aware of other drivers and your surroundings.
8. Dark or black cars blend in with the rain. Use your lights!
9. Do not drive through flooded areas. You are not super woman/man. It isn’t good for your car or the brakes. And please remember, it is NOT funny to splash pedestrians.