The Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities (HACU) is accepting online applications for the HACU Scholarship Program until Friday, May 28, 2010.
More than $250,000 will be awarded to eligible students attending HACU-member institutions during the 2010-2011 academic year. Students must meet the following criteria for all scholarships:
* Demonstrate financial need
* Eligible for Federal Financial Aid (student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident)
* Meet criteria for specific scholarships to which they are applying
* Enrolled at a HACU-member college or university in the U.S. or Puerto Rico at the time applications are completed and scholarships awarded.
* Applications and supporting documents must be submitted by Friday, May 28, 2010. Scholarships will be awarded in the fall.
The following are the Scholarship Program Sponsors:
Aetna Nursing Scholarships
Deloitte Scholars Program
Lockheed Martin Scholarships Award
NASCAR/Wendell Scott Award
Office Depot Scholarship
United Health Foundation Hispanic Association of Colleges and Universities Scholarship
HACU/Wal-Mart Achievers Scholarship
Information on HACU’s scholarship program is available at www.hacu.net/scholarships. Inquiries can be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org.